Comply to distances and joints:
- distance to rear concrete edge: minimum 3 cm
- WINGFLEX: can be installed flush with the rear concrete edge, because the mat and profile are especially designed for that.
- WELA: keep at least 5 cm distance to rear concrete edge, as the distance will decrease considerably within the first days after installation.
walking alley floorings:
- distance to guiding rail (scraper): minimum 1 cm
- distance to side edge: 2 cm
(minimum 1 cm to maximum 6 cm)
floorings in the milking parlour:
- distance to the pit: 1 cm
- distance to side edge: 2-4 cm
special areas with KURA:
To make the stress free installation even easier, we recommend dividing large areas evenly and leaving an expansion gap of up to 2 cm at least every 12 m.
- distance between mats: 1-2 cm
- distance to side edge: 1-6 cm
a pliers construction can be helpful in laying out, i.e. pulling mats (especially KURA P)